Bridezilla's First Aid Kit

with love... daya



21/2/2011


We dont look for love because

It’s sad to be watching movies alone..

Because it's sad to eat meals on your own..

Because it's nice to cuddle up with someone on rainy days..

We look for love because we want to be accepted..

For the sloppy way we dress..

For the clumsy way we eat our meals..

For bad hair days and for the simplicity in us..

Love is an act of acceptance that with all out imperfections..

We are still loved...

Thank you for let me be who i want to be

And not what others want to see..

I wanna be the girl u scared to lose..

The one where u can't walk away..especially when I am mad at u..

The one u can't fall asleep without my voice being the last one

U hears.. The one u can't live without!!

I don’t pretend to know what is love for everyone..

But I can tell u what it is for me..

Love is knowing all about someone,

And still wanting to be with them more than any other person..

Love is trusting them enough to tell them everything about yourself

Including the things you might be ashamed of..

Love is feeling comfortable and safe with someone

Your good look gets my attention,

But your personality captures my heart :)

You are the most wonderful person and i'm lucky to have u by my side..

Lots of love,

Me :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Pamabearlilangels Rental Services, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena