Bridezilla's First Aid Kit

Life with Sara

Date: 17/7/2011
This is how i normally spend my weekend with papa n mama..
























having fun morning bath time with papa n mama,
tuck in my baby bjorn n ready to follow pa n ma for grocery shopping
i'm too tired n fall asleep while papa n mama do more shopping
sleep soundly in my car seat on d way home




















Normally papa will open baby tv for me to watch,
But this time we watch toy story marathon together,
I giggles n mumbling a lot as if i understand the whole story..

























its 6pm and its time for us to go out for some fresh air
So papa n mama bring me to the pool..
mama finally allow me to enjoy the water
but i'm not that excited so i make this boring face




papa n mama is working tomorrow so they need to make sure i'm in bed on time
papa chit chatting with me after hang my long journey picture on my wall..
i finally fall asleep at 10pm..

goodnight papa..
goodnight mama... zzzz


0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Pamabearlilangels Rental Services, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena