Bridezilla's First Aid Kit

Happy Birthday Emily Arisara!!


tHE bIRTHDAY cAKE!

My Baby angel turns 1 yesterday (7th April 2012) !! A lot of things I wish I could share with all of u.. But I'm seriously have not much time for blogging (I wish I could!!)  I want to share sara's check up in Prince Court sempena dia 1 year old, what we do on her birthday sharp at 12 midnight, The majlis aqiqah, the party preparations.. the birthday party,the guest and the birthday gifts!!
U see baaanyaaaakkk nak crite but tsk tsk.. not much time laa.. orang kata picture tells a thousand stories..
so here are some pictures for all of u my blogger friends.. :)

Candy Table

Photo Booth

Photo Booth

Xbox Station

The Settings

Table Centerpiece

Close Up

The Birthday Cake

Teddy bear for the girls , Goody bag for the boys

4 comments:

  1. Oh Wow! Happy Birthday To Emily Arisara,I really like the name :D!
    And the party is going to be spectacular!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday to her toooo!heee~

    ReplyDelete

© Pamabearlilangels Rental Services, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena