Bridezilla's First Aid Kit

Gold Frame and Square Lace Trays Mirror Base


Salam my dear brides and grooms,


Just to update our latest items, 






Gold frame is our latest product in Luxury Gold collection. You can now personalize your hantaran with your per-wedding photo. The frame can be combined with the ring and (or) the cheque.


Good news to those who are interested in our Square Lace Trays. The mirror bases are now available for rental at only RM2 each! The mirror base will definitely add a dramatic finishing to your hantaran. Lovely lovely!!


Both items will be updated in our Luxury gold collection and Square Lace Trays collection. Just click on the picture on your right hand side and it will link you directly to the pages okay.


Dear readers,


I know recently I am too busy updating my collections and online business stuff, I promise I will find some time to update more about us.. There are lots of things to share, I wish I have all the time to sit in front of my lappy to share our story.. *sigh* There are lots of things to be done and have to get it done before my maternity.. Soon....Help!!


xoxo



0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Pamabearlilangels Rental Services, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena