Bridezilla's First Aid Kit

Hadramawt Chulan Square

Assalamualaikum..
*typing fast*



Hubby out for some grocery shopping, Sara is sleeping lpas tgk Magika.. N me take this opportunity to type something in my blog.. :) First of all I would like to thanks to all yang tinggal jejak by leaving your comments here.. To my silent reader, care to leave some comments yeah? Really appreciate it :) xoxo

I'm a bit pissed today.. If you ask me why I did not link my friend's blog list in my blog that is because 1 sleazy girl will go n bother them. U have no idea how sleazy this girl can be and I don't think she should have any offspring as she will raised them to be as sleazy as her.. * kesian my friends tak pasal2  difitnah.. communications work! ;p*

Tomorrow I will be very very busy.. coz dah 2 hari tak masuk office as I have to attend training kat Bangi.. I wish I dont have to go training on that Friday.. coz Ajun n Ara invite us to join them golfing...erkk I wish I could go!!  :(  *Ara.. u jd main ke? how was it?*

Then semalam, we had lunch with ayah n ibu kat hadramawt Chulan Square. I love the interior.. the service however is quite slow.. The staff are very friendly, The food was nyummy, the dessert rasa cam pelik sikit.. *did I smell minyak atar in my dessert?* ahaha

Overall I prefer to eat my nasi arab here compared to al-rawsha or Adhydramawt ampang.. Recommended, but have to be patient laa.. the serving time between finish your main course ngan having your dessert tu mcm lama sangat.. i think about 45 mins.. Sara dah start jadi cranky so I kena bawak dia jln2 around the restaurant.

I can see 'jalan-jalan cari makan' plaque here, and the photo of famous faces having their meal here..
To name a few, Ahmad Badawi, Mahathir, Maher Zain.. n few more faces yg I x recognized..

Let's have a try here k friends?
~ The girl who eat ~

17 comments:

  1. hehe. of coz la jadi. tu kira belated birthday celebration. dah dekat 2 tahun k tak main, but surprisingly game still sama laaaaa. hehe. rugi la tak join kitorg. weather pun best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nuwullll x reply whatsapp ye.. story!! oo mkn best tak mngajak.. ekeke

    ReplyDelete
  3. nampak sangat menyelerakan nasi arab tu

    ReplyDelete
  4. lorr.. teman ingat di timur tengah

    ReplyDelete
  5. sy penah sekali mkn makanan ala arab..cam x kena dgn selera sy atau mungkin kedai tu yg masak x sedap hihi


    kengkadang kan ada sesetenagh blog yg sy selesa jd silent reader je :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hurm mula2 dulu mkn nasi arab x suke sangat.. rasa mcm x sdap.. rupenye salah pilih menu.. so skarang dah tau nk pilih ape yg sdap hihi.. nasi mandy kambing mmg 1st choice la..

      Delete
  6. nasi arab kt negara arab xsama sdap...serius mkn kt kdai mlysia xberapa nk kna dgn tekak..bila dtg jrdan uish,sdap..so org mlysia xblh nk tiru tau..hihi..

    ReplyDelete
  7. tapi tgk chef dia org arab.. maybe bahan2 katha sini x sama kot dgn bahan2 kat sana...

    ReplyDelete
  8. melly goslow loverApril 24, 2012 at 3:44 PM

    let me guess... bhenchana girl?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha dun cal her dat la.. im not talking bout her.. crius.. its some1 else..

      Delete
    2. melly goslow loverApril 24, 2012 at 5:08 PM

      ok la y suddenly back her up pulaaa.. no more bhenchana girl.. kenchana girl..ok? wonder who r u referring tu.. hmmmm

      Delete
    3. the anonymous .. haha.. my fren in streamyx told me.. so unexpected.. ttyl la fb pls.. ;-)

      Delete
  9. nampak sungguh yummylicious! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. sy tengok pon sedap je ha..lama tak singgah sini..sy pon busy..huhu..nie baru nak berblogwlking..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dah lama u x snggah sini.. hihi y u tuka nama?

      Delete

© Pamabearlilangels Rental Services, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena