Bridezilla's First Aid Kit

My New Looks :)


12/3/2011

Can u see?? This is my new look!! I blog about my life so the blog layout must have the images best represent me.. J Can u c the lovey dovey mood all over the place? I think I’m full of love.. I dun mind sharing it with others.. yeay!! Let’s spread the love.. mmuah mmuah.. (This is for girls only…) ;p

Ohh.. itu adelah mood pagi tadi.. masuk jer tghari mood itu jadi mcm guruh-lightning thunder bagaii.. geram dgn En Faiz.. Ye En Faiz.. I know u read this.. N yes I still mad at u.. segala panggilan telefon takkan dijawab.. sila berkomunikasi thru email.. Y I mad at him? Yer sedikit masalah rumah tangga.. *hishhh tension* ;(

Walaupun saya marah kat awak but I do worried about u.. Tsunami just hit Japan.. N u in d middle of nowhere.. Tgh2 laut.. It worries me gak.. So if anything.. ANYTHING.. Happen.. Save yourself first.. Just ignore yg lain.. I dun care I want u 2 b home. Safely..

We nit to talk on Monday when I c u.. ( uhh I hate confrontations) R u still reading this?.. coz I tot u said.. tanak baca blog u lagi coz blog u kaler pink.. elleehhh.. blog i, suka ati i laaaa..... ;( urkhhh..

I dah send email kat u.. Just think about it.. malas nak argue2.. ;(

Ohh kepada yg lain.. Sorry laa.. membuat anda smua terlibat pula di dalam prgaduhan laki bini ni.. ahaha..

Ohh dear Arisara.. adakah kamu tau kami tgh brgado? Tapi kami gado thru email..so kamu mcm tak dgr laa kan kan? Ahaha..

My dear Arisara, look wat aunt maryam got for u ? Thanks for d tot maryam.. sangat2 cute n lovely J

Delivery: Uncle Zaim’s express, 12 noon, 11/3/2011

To my dear Fauza n Ain, my due date is on May 3rd.. tapi u all tau kan baby will come out anytime soon after 36 weeks? ahaha.. Will let u know bile i dah masuk labor room nnt k.. Thanks for d tot :)


© Pamabearlilangels Rental Services, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena