Bridezilla's First Aid Kit

Beautiful world, Beautiful people!


It’s Sunday!! How was your weekend friend?

We have to plan our weekend now. No more ad-hoc vacation, and if we were to go for any wedding functions we need to check our appointment first with our customers. Almost every week we had this collect and return arrangements, and some customer want to come over to our ‘gallery’ to see the trays and accessories themselves.

To our customer please don’t be late or do last minute cancellation as this will impact our plan for that weekend okay.. Pleaseeeee….. :)

I literally get so excited with this business. I set up my own company policy and I make sure to oblige it, I do proper accounting, documented everything and issued the receipt and invoice to our customer. I promise myself I will do this right. Insha’Allah!

Punked

We had a very urgent meeting last Friday. It’s almost end of our financial year, and of course now is the busiest time for us especially me. Since I will be in maternity on December 7th, I have to get everything’s done before that.

So during our meeting, my team leader, Kak Mimi, asked me to attend the meeting with the heads from all silo including MGCC head, my boss, for monthly report presentation on her behalf. She is the one who preparing the report and the slides and normally she will be the one who attending the meeting. Since she was busy with our annual evaluations, she needs me to replace her and the worst part is the meeting will be held in less than an hour!

I was like… OMG Kak Mimi is trying to kill me!! I need at least 1 day to study the report! The bosses won’t just nod their heads listening to my presentation, they need some explanations! They will want to clarified things.. Where and how I get the data, and why this figure is less/more than last month.. I am doomed!! *Heartless Supervisor!!*

 

So yes, while I was on my cold feet trying to absorb whatever information given by Kak Mimi, my colleague were busy took a picture and cam whoring (like they always do- nothing weird about that) and we also have extra actress and actors, pretending to also ‘crack head’ to prepared me for the meeting that makes this whole ‘play’ real and live!


And finally they told me it was just a punked.. yes wakenabeb.. haha.. *relieved*. It’s actually for my belated birthday celebrations, and to be honest I love the gift and the cards makes me laughed to tears.

I love my QM brothers and sisters and I am glad to be part of the team. They are simply the best! Thank you for my birthday punked ! Arigato!




From Brunei with love



Mir just came back from her 1 week luxury vacation in Brunei. As usual my friends will bring home a fridge magnet for me. I love it! 

 

We had our late lunch in Tony Roma’s and do some shoes windows shopping. Unfortunately for Mir, someone broke into the house and took all the valuable things including her favorite custom made Bally and Clarks heels. She was a bit upset so we went to Clarks and Aldo to find her new shoes.


So if someone wants to sell you a Bally or Clark shoes at a very cheap price, please check if there is Mir Amira Sham name on it. ; p

I guess that’s all for today.. Syukur Alhamdulillah I am surrounded with positive people, beautiful mind and big hearted friends. May Allah bless all of us!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Pamabearlilangels Rental Services, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena